Sunday, May 3, 2009

Second Verse: Same as the First

Infidelity ladies and gentleman I am a creep
Because I am incapable of infidelity do you
Know the kind of loyalty to one being this requires
Why the sand between my ears the oceanic soul
That is Elliot Le Ginn it does not comprehend
Poor old doughy belly poor old cock as limp
As a wet pastry the day dwells on me the day
When I should awaken covered in plastic having
To shit not knowing how knowing I got to put food
In this body before it weakens and figure out who in hell
Tied me up like this the ocean is silent the sand is grave-like

Infidelity ladies and gentlemen I am half-asleep
And I like it that way the moon is oceanic spilling light
Through the greasy lens of my bedroom mirror the sandy black
Behind my closed eyes my cock as hard as a red weapon
It’s going to be a bloodbath tonight in the arena of Le Ginn’s
Sexual brain but he plays with himself and cheats on his playmate
All the same are sanity and fidelity just about the same how they anchor
A man make him wrap himself up in what plastic no I can’t think
Not like this anymore the cruelness of loneliness what’s worse poor
Le Ginn! you’ve chosen to live this way, every day, again and again
Second verse: same as the first Second verse, same as the first

No comments:

Post a Comment