Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exit Elliot Le Ginn

My goddamned body says to me
You’d be better off
Up in that tree
Dangling like Henry’s
Multi-colored lamp
Shining light on mule grass

Now I fucked a person first age eleven
Put soap on my body and shit myself pink
And thought I was different didn’t feel good
Felt like my body was made of wood

First hated a person when I was old enough to drink
A blonde-hair girl with eyes white like the sink
Led me to the bathroom and yanked at my pecker
Wanted to rip off the pink digit stiff as deadman's finger
And stuff my gravely mouth with the thing

My pal says to me, Elliot, your nightmares, fellow
Your nightmares have been teasing you
Like what a woman does to her hair
My mother, my hole in the ground

I’m swinging like a body in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment