Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Festival of Unhappy Men

I’m going to drive my car to Bradley’s tonight
He and James are hosting an indoor festival probably
There won’t be ladies but that’s alright we’re used to
Being lonely you don’t say we’re used to staring at
One another’s stupid beards and our eyes being so watery
Dry that we must be crying half the time and without
Ladies there will probably be a fight me and Bradley
Most likely I can see it now:

Bradley says to me get up and grab me a beer make yourself
Useful I am useful I tell him more sincere than I would like
I am useful I go to work I fall down what else make yourself
Useful he repeats and you can’t even go to work I say you just
Fall down and he claps me on the face another way to say
He punches me and I want to fall down as if to finish a cycle

What will not happen is Bradley exclaims you cannot end the cycle
Le Ginn that is completely against the nature of cycles the men
I know whom I surround myself with they live forever they’re always
Falling down

No comments:

Post a Comment